Cape Coral has a diverse portfolio of vacation rentals to relax, unwind and enjoy all of the amenities available there to offer. Cape Coral is a true “Waterfront Wonderland” located in the spectacular sunshine state of Florida. The vibrant and friendly town is perfectly located between Caloosahatchee River and the Gulf of Mexico. If you want to experience what the destination has on offer, consider booking vacation rentals in Cape Coral, Florida.
Cape Coral is a vacation destination for outdoor adventures, award-winning galleries, waterfront shopping scenes, and gourmet dining opportunities. This coastal town is expanding over 400 miles of sparkling canals and waterways.
The town has 27 miles of shoreline surrounded by beautiful natural parks and nature preserves. Take this chance to get relaxed at this tropical paradise as you start discovering all of the sightseeing attractions that Cape Coral has to offer.
Cape Coral is a family-friendly destination boasting plentiful sightseeing attractions and exciting activities for the optimal enjoyment and delight of kids. Here are a few family fun attractions that Cape Coral has on offer. Take a look at them and make the most out of your vacation while staying one of the vacation rental homes in Cape Coral Florida:
· Take a stroll along the glass conservatory at the Butterfly Estates. There, you will find butterflies dancing from flowers to flowers in the spectacular lush tropical gardens decorated with cascading waterfalls.
· Plan an Eco Boat Tour along the beautiful estuaries to watch out dolphins frolicking in the water. Or, go for a search of alligator bones and shark’s teeth on a fossil expedition.
· Visit the Sun Splash Waterpark – the 12-acre aquatic wonderful featuring with thrills for appealing adventure seekers of every kind. Let your kids enjoy thrilling water slides, tunnels, tube rides, lazy rivers and fun-filled interactive play land.
· Are you looking for entertainment facilities for your kids on a rainy day? Plan a visit to the Imaginarium located nearer to Fort Myers and let them enjoy animal encounters, rainstorms and a sporty science arena. It’ll be a fun-filled and an educational day of exploration for your kids.
· Next head to the pet-friendly Shell Factory, located in Fort Myers and you will find world’s largest collection of rare shells, coral and fossils. Upon reaching there, you will take advantage of arcade games, mini golf, bumper boats and a nature park with wildlife exhibits, aquariums, and alligators.
· For adrenaline-infused adventures, you should stop at the Eagle Skate Park. Whether it’s by bicycles, skateboard, rollerblades or bicycles, kids enjoy cruising the ramps, rails, pipes and boxes covering around the 27,000 square-foot facility.
· If you are thinking to challenge the family to a bowling game, you will find two amazing bowling alleys in Cape Coral – HeadPinz and Bowland. Both of them feature with latest and state-of-the-art technology. For the ultimate relaxation of your family, you can visit Sports Café.
· If you’re seeking for bucket loads of fun, why don’t you visit Mike Greenwell’s Bat-A-Ball & Family Fun Park! You can enjoy batting cages, go karts, mega maze, mini golf, and a game arcade. You will have more fun and excitement with your family.
· For animal lovers, plan a trip to the Naples Zoo – only an hour drive from Cape Coral. Spend the day there feeding alligators, meeting the keepers, floating shores of Lake Victoria to visiting the primates and discovering the tropical gardens. If you have more time, make a stop at the Naples Botanical Gardens that will make your visit worthwhile.
· If you’re a history buff and looking to learn more about Cape Coral’s storied history, plan a visit to the Cape Coral Historical Museum. This small museum fascinates even the youngest learners.
Bottom Line –
Have you decided on the best things to do near Cape Coral FL? If yes, you should book one of the best vacation rental homes in Cape Coral FL. You will get back home with wonderful memories and unforgettable experiences with your family and friends.
Author Information –
This article is written by Hospitality Fox, specializes in providing impeccably-maintained, luxurious vacation rental homes in Cape Coral, Florida best suiting the personal preferences and requirements of clients.